Another sewing project completed

I just finished another Regency dress! Well, almost finished it at least. I still have to sew in some buttons, but I need to buy some of those first.
I started this project several months ago, and it’s not like me to have an unfinished sewing project lying around for long without completing it. But something went wrong, or just didn’t work out the way I wanted it to, and I got so frustrated that I didn’t find the energy and will to tackle it again for the loooongest time! Not until now, when I decided I needed to get it completed. And it turns out the problem wasn’t even half as difficult to solve as I thought it would be!
So it’s done now. All right, almost done now. 😉 It has turned out pretty well, but I can’t tell you how glad I am to be done with it!
I haven’t got any pictures of it yet, but I’ll try and get some soon and post them here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *