Congratulations Victoria and Daniel!

I just have to post some pictures of the newlyweds; Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden.

As most of you are probably aware (at least here in Sweden it has been impossible to miss!) they were married yesterday. And for the first time in my life I spent 12 hours in a row in front of the TV. I never knew how exhausting 12 hours of TV could be, but it was so worth it! The wedding was enchantingly beautiful! Just like a real fairytale!

Half a million people were out on the streets of Stockholm, the weather was perfect, a high number of Royals from Europe were there. It was perfect really! And everything was just soooo beautiful! I felt very proud to be Swedish!

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel

And then just a picture with another view of Victoria’s dress. It was gorgeous!

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel

Congratulations Victoria and Daniel! 😀

6 Responses to Congratulations Victoria and Daniel!

1. Katherine says:

I wish that they had international coverage of the wedding but I was only able to see little pieces of it from YouTube and a few online news videos. They seem like a very sweet couple that are very much in love.

If you are interested, the Swedish television company that showed it here has the whole thing on their website where you can watch it. There are also clips of the “best” parts I think. Here is the link http://svt.se/detkungligabrollopet. 😀

3. Nat says:

Hi. I’m brazilian, so there is no tv channel to coverage the wedding. I saw little pieces and many photos. The princess was really beautiful. They are a adorable couple and most important, they look very much in love!

Hello Nat!
    That’s a pity there wasn’t a tv coverage of it in Brazil. It was the most beautiful wedding, as you saw yourself I’m sure! And I would definitely agree with you, they did look very much in love! Nobody could possibly doubt that they were I think!

5. Kajsa says:

What a lovely blogg u have! Im so happy I fund it!
    Im from Sweeden and de wedding was lovely, are u from sweeden as well?

Tanks for a lovely blogg!

Hej Kajsa!

Thank you for your kind words about my blog! I’m very glad you like it!
    I am indeed from Sweden, how fun to meet a fellow Swede on here! And I agree with you; the wedding was absolutely spectacular!!