You’re all invited!

You are all invited to an event here at my family’s home in the heart of beautiful Sweden. For several years my family has been hosting different camps and gatherings here at our home. Mostly it has been homeschooling gatherings where we’ve had about 100 attendants from all over Europe, and indeed, the world!
Asko2010
This years gathering will be slightly different though. This years camp is meant to be an inspiring week for those who wish to, or already do, live their life outside of the rat race. A week to encourage and inspire each others, share ideas, and just have a really great time! There is plenty more information here on THIS site, please check it out!

I know Sweden is a far way off for a lot of you, but I really do think this will be a great event! And now you are all officially invited! 🙂

7 Responses to You’re all invited!

1. Atlanta says:

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! Too bad I’m not an international traveler….Hope y’all have a wonderful event, though! (and do stop by if you are ever in Texas! :^)

That is too bad! It would have been fun if you could have come. I will definitely see if I can get around to stop by when I finally make it to Texas some time! Thanks for the invitation! 🙂

3. Katie -D says:

Oh, how I wish I could go, it looks so beautiful there, I’m sure the people that attend with be truly blessed with inspiration!

Blessings,
    Katie

A pity you can’t come Katie! But I’m glad to hear that you like the sound of the event! Thanks for your comment!

5. Alyssa W. says:

Thanks for the invitation Aurora! It sound like fun, but it’s a bit too far away for us unfortunately….
    I hope you have a good turnout and a lovely day!
    Blessings,
    Alyssa

6. Alyssa W. says:

Oops – I meant to say *sounds*!

I know, it is a bit far isn’t it… We’ll have to meet on some other occasion some time! 🙂